It’s that time of year again!
Red carpets. Beautiful dresses. Phenomenal movies. Overly-long acceptance speeches. That’s right, it’s Academy Awards time!
It’s so fun to see what the stars of Hollywood are wearing and which nominee gets the Oscar. But even more fun is enjoying finger foods with friends while you watch and make predictions!
So cast your votes, invite your friends, grab your favorite Gooseneck wine and whip up a few of these classy appetizers to serve on the big day:
1. Raspberry Brie Bites | Skinny Chick Can Bake
2. Veggie Twice Baked Potatoes | House of Yumm
3. Crostini with Steak and Horseradish Cream | Williams-Sonoma
4. Mini Hot Dog Rolls | Foodie Crush
5. Mini Tarts with Goats Cheese and Triple Ale Onion Spread | Wozz Kitchen Creations
6. All-Natural Texas Queso Tortilla Cups | Carpe Season
7. White Bean Dip with Avocado and Cilantro | Peas and Crayons
8. Baked Ravioli Bites with Balsamic Dipping Sauce | Jersey Bites
9. Cannoli Bites | Smells Like Home